Re: "real-time" stitching of snap shots

dpoburko
Hi All,

   Just wondering if anyone has tried to incorporate any kind of
"real-time" stitching of snapshots from micro-manager. I was thinking of
trying to get micro-manager to hand-off snap shots to TrakEM2 or some
other stitching plugin to generate a map or history of the regions that
I have visited while scrolling around my coverslips. As long as snap
shots have a decent amount of overlap, it seems like it wouldn't take to
long to register neighbouring images as they're acquired. I just wanted
to see if anyone had alrady done this and was willing to share their
scripts.

Cheers,
Damon

Re: "real-time" stitching of snap shots

Arthur D. Edelstein
Hi Damon,

I have written a plugin for Micro-Manager (tentatively called the
Surveyor) that does something very similar to what you are suggesting.
We are going to release it with the next Micro-Manager build, which
should be soon.

Best regards,
Arthur