Re: two small feature suggestions/requests

Re: two small feature suggestions/requests

Francois St-Pierre-2
Hi Karl, Roy,

I support Roy's recommendations, especially #2: having the info in the
header would be tremendously useful, especially since I'm using image
processing routines which were written to use info from the image
header. Because of the way the routines were written, it would be
significant work to modify them so as to pull out that info from the
text file.

I'm using a script to do my multi-D acquisitions. To confirm, there is
currently no way of adding info to the tif header (in particular, the
time of acquisition) to the tif header using any of the available
functions in Micromanager?

Best,

Francois