Read ome.tif on matlab

Giuseppe Antonacci
Dear Sir/Madame,

I’ve acquired a long scan with the microscope and saved each frames as a stack file. However, I’m experiencing troubles in reading the .ome.tif files in Matlab. In fact, I acquired multiple z-stack, but when reading the file on Matlab it seems that only a single stack was acquired. How can I extract the frames associated to each z-stack? is it possible to save the files in normal .tif format rather than me.tif during a Multi Dimensional Acquisition?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Giuseppe Antonacci, PhD
CLNS, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia