Retiga 3000 Compatibility

Robert Thatcher

Hi,

The Micro-Manager 1.4.22 software has been recommended for use with the Retiga 3000 camera. I am trying to configure the hardware via the wizard, but cannot see the Retiga 3000 present – can you assist with this?

Many thanks,

Robert Thatcher

Robert Thatcher

Oncologica UK Ltd

Cambridge

CB10 1XL

www.oncologica.com

Email:

[hidden email]

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other reuse of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Re: Retiga 3000 Compatibility

MORRISON Harris
Robert,

You won't see a specific listing for that camera, just pick the PVCAM in the listing, Camera-1 and am guessing it'll work, so long as your drivers are up to date. We've got a Retiga 6000 and it runs fine with that option.

Harris Morrison

Advanced Imaging Resource (AIR)

MRC Human Genetics Unit

Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine (IGMM)

Carrington Crescent,

University of Edinburgh

Crewe Road

EH4 2XU

Re: Retiga 3000 Compatibility

Robert Thatcher

Hi Harris,

Thanks for your response, unfortunately in the hardware configuration wizard PVCAM is listed as unavailable. Do you know how do I go about making it available?

Thanks,

Rob

Robert Thatcher

Oncologica UK Ltd

Cambridge

CB10 1XL

www.oncologica.com

Email:

[hidden email]

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other reuse of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Re: Retiga 3000 Compatibility

MORRISON Harris
Hmmm, have you uploaded the drivers? Search for PVCAM-3-1-9-1, it's the older one, and upload this if you haven't already. This may be the issue you're having. Once you've installed the drivers and restarted the PC, that may make the PVCAM visible. Or upload another build of Micro-Manager.

Hope that helps.

ps. Would have sent it but it's 41MB and too big!

Harris Morrison

Advanced Imaging Resource (AIR)

MRC Human Genetics Unit

Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine (IGMM)

Carrington Crescent,

University of Edinburgh

Crewe Road

EH4 2XU

Re: Retiga 3000 Compatibility

Robert Thatcher

Hi Harris,

This has worked! I have now got a real-time image using the Retiga 3000 camera. Final question: is it possible to get a coloured image using this Micro-Manager 1.4.22 software?

[...]

This email has been scanned