Running a Olympus DP74 camera with Micromanager

Running a Olympus DP74 camera with Micromanager

Andy T

Hi All,

I've recently been testing an Olympus DP74 camera that I'm interested in buying for automated imaging of 96 well plates. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is compatible with MicroManager as it doesn't appear in the supported hardware list.

If it is compatible, which device adapter should I use?

Thanks in advance,

Andy