SerialManager problem

OscarLin
Dear uManager users/creators,

Currently, I wrote a device adapter of AA AOTF.nc. It communicate PC with USB which is a virtual serial connector. I can give it command through Hyperterminal. Actually, I can turn the AOTF on/off through shutter on/off button on the GUI panel, but it failed in auto shutter function. When I used auto shutter function, the MM program told me that "Exception while disabling Live mode Error code: 22 Serial command failed. Is the device connected to the serial port?" . I have no idea what is wrong with it !

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Chien Yu Lin