Set up a Microscope Emulator

Thurston Herricks
Hello,

I am developing a GUI for microscope control in MATLAB.  Is there a way to emulate the microscope and camera so that I can test scripts without having to connect to the microscope?

Thanks

Thurston

Re: Set up a Microscope Emulator

Peterbauer Thomas
On 2016-11-16 01:20, Thurston Herricks wrote:
> I am developing a GUI for microscope control in MATLAB.  Is there a
> way to emulate the microscope and camera so that I can test scripts
> without having to connect to the microscope?

MM comes with a DemoCamera dummy device library. Create a new MM
configuration, select the DemoCamera module, add the DHub device and
then dummy peripherals (camera, filterwheel, stage...) as needed.

Re: Set up a Microscope Emulator

Thurston Herricks
Thank you very much Mr. Thomas

-Thurston