Shortcut window edit in MM 1.4

MORRISON Harris
Hi,

While moving to a new camera (Prime BSI), I tried to edit our shortcut window with newly edited scripts but when I got to Tools --> Shortcuts...  the window which appears remains blank apart from the add and remove buttons at the top. Hovering over other areas occasionally throws up the pull down menu but not always.

Has anyone else come across this, it only starts to appear on the early 2018 versions and later?

As it is, I now do the shortcut edit on an older MM1.4 version and then copy the shortcut file to the newer one, in case anyone else is looking for a get-around.

Cheers,

Harris