Shutter activation in MDA

Llew Roderick
Hi

I am wanting to use the multi-dimensional acquisition for the purpose of collecting time course data for 2 channels (Fura-2 calcium imaging).

My system is configured around a Sutter 10-2 filter changer with shutter.
The filters change OK but using MDA, the shutter is not activated between each image pair.

Thanks for your help

Llew

Llewelyn Roderick, PhD
Laboratory of Experimental Cardiology
Department of Cardiovascular Sciences

KU Leuven
Campus Gasthuisberg O&N1 704
Herestraat 49
B-3000 Leuven
Belgium

Tel:    +3216377150

Skype: llewelynr

E-mail: l[hidden email]

Local Address: O&N1 Rm 09.46

Re: Shutter activation in MDA

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Llew,

> I am wanting to use the multi-dimensional acquisition for the purpose of collecting time course data for 2 channels (Fura-2 calcium imaging).
>
> My system is configured around a Sutter 10-2 filter changer with shutter.
> The filters change OK but using MDA, the shutter is not activated between each image pair.

Can you generate a Trouble Report (Help > Report a Problem)?  That will hopefully give us insight into the problem.

Re: Shutter activation in MDA

sbrauchi
Dear Llew,

I'm having the very same issue and equal configuration.
My goal is to have the intensity values over time on a plot, at the screen, for each ROI selected, every frame while acquiring, so we can evaluate the time course as it goes.
Then, did you manage to do the calcium imaging with MM in the end?
In case you got it, can you make the plot to show multiple ROIs?

thanks for your help

seb