So, I ordered a Blackfly S

Karl Bellve-3
Nico's PT Grey Camera adapter only supports an older FlyCapture SDK, and not the new Spinnaker SDK, which the BFS-U3-04S2M-CS needs.

Nico (and others), am I looking at a ton of work writing a camera device adapter for the spinnaker SDK?

We really want the FPS of the camera for calcium imaging.

Cheers Karl

Karl Bellvé
Biomedical Imaging Group
Molecular Medicine

Re: So, I ordered a Blackfly S

Bryant
Hi Karl, Others,

I too am interested in a Spinnaker Device Adapter.

I'm willing to dig deep and start working on it only if no one else is already far along.

-Bryant