Spot 15.2 64Mp Camera

Micro-Manager mailing list
Any progress on getting support for a Spot 15.2 64Mp Shifting Pixel 1394
Firewire camera? I'm running Windows 10 x64 and have the latest version of
x64 driver installer that I know of which is
SpotCam_Installer_Ver5.1.0.8176. I've installed about a dozen versions of
x64 and x86 versions of Micro-Manager and I just get different error
messages depending on the version that I try. The camera works with the Spot
basic trial version and the Aphelion trial version. Anyone out there still
up to the challenge and want to try to get this system to operate with MM?

Thank you,

v/r

Joe Haralson