Spot slider camera - failed to load module

Spot slider camera - failed to load module

Farkas E. Attila

Hi,
I was trying to add a Spot camera to micro manager and got the
following error message:

Failed to load device "Spot" from adapter module "SpotCamera" [ Device
adapter "SpotCamera" failed to instantiate "Spot" ]

Camera model: SPOT RT KE 7.4 Slider
Operating system: Windows 10 enterprise 2015 LTSB
Micro manager version: 1.4.22 32 bit

Attached the log file from the CoreLogs folder.

Is there a way to get this camera working with micro manager?

Best regards,

Attila

CoreLog20180326T173152_pid3952.txt (77K) Download Attachment

Re: Spot slider camera - failed to load module

Mark Tsuchida-3
Hi Farkas,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 8:25 AM, Farkas E. Attila <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was trying to add a Spot camera to micro manager and got the following error message:

Failed to load device "Spot" from adapter module "SpotCamera" [ Device adapter "SpotCamera" failed to instantiate "Spot" ]

Unfortunately SPOT support has been unmaintained for years and is known not to work. We will be removing it from µManager soon unless this situation changes.

Best,
Mark