TWAIN Camera

otills

Hi, sorry I’ve posted asking for a GeniCam Driver however have discovered that the Basler Pilot camera comes with a TWAIN driver. Despite this being installed I’m still unable to get Micromanager to find the camera as a TWAIN Camera in the Hardware Configurator. Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Oli Tills