Thorlabs 64 bit driver for KDC101 and MTS50 stage?

Thorlabs 64 bit driver for KDC101 and MTS50 stage?

jackprune
Has anybody made this controller and stage work in 64 bit?

I'm using latest nightly and get same "bug" as reported here. That is, MM recognizes stage but jogs only in one direction. The KDC101 reports reverse limit has been reached.

In same thread I read a possible work-around where derinsevenler wrote 64 big adapter using Kinesis interface. It apparently works with my stage.

Is that the fix? Compile derinseventer's adapter? I'm not setup for that, but I guess I figure all that out.

Any thoughts or help on all this? Thanks!