Thorlabs APT Filter Wheel

nanthony
I am interested in using a thorlabs 103H filter wheel controlled by a bsc201
APT controller:
https://www.thorlabs.com/newgrouppage9.cfm?objectgroup_id=2945&pn=FW103H

I can see that there are at least two Thorlabs Filter Wheel device adapters
but neither of them appears to work for my device. I am able to control the
device using the ThorlabsAPTStage device adapter but since this adapter is
meant for translation stages rather than filter wheels it doesn't really
suit my needs.

I am just wondering if anyone else has found a good way to use this filter
wheel with MicroManager.

If not I may start looking into what it would take to add a filter wheel
device to the APT device adapter.

Thanks,
   Nick