Thorlabs APT stepper motor stage overshoot in one direction.

Thorlabs APT stepper motor stage overshoot in one direction.

Hugo Chauvet
Hi all,

I have noticed a strange behaviour using a Thorlab DRV001 stepper motor
actuator connected to an BSC203 controller controlled through the
ThorlabsAPTStage device in MM.

There is one direction for which the stage moves over the targeted position
and then moves backward to adjust its position. This behaviour induces
wobbling on the image when doing z-stack acquisition.

I check in the APT-user interface and the stage move smoothly in both
directions.

I was wondering if someone get this behaviour with Thorlab stage, and if
their is a way to solve it.

Best,
Hugo.