Thorlabs MCM3001 & ZFM2020

oftakofta
Hello, has anyone used the Thorlabs MCM3001 controller and ZFM2020 linear stage as a Z-stage controlled from MicroManager? I have tried getting some response from Thorlabs about a device adapter, but thus far I've gotten nothing. Maybe someone has a hacky device adapter that I can adopt?

Dr. Jens Eriksson, manager

Sellin Imaging Platform

Dep. Medical Biohecmistry and Microbiology

Uppsala University

Sweden

--
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house.  /Henri Poincaré