Time check-box suggestion

Paula Sampaio
Hi Nico,

It would be a great if in in multi-D panel the Time setting had a
check-box like in the List position and Z. With that would be easier to
unmark time-series.

Thank you for all.

Best regards,

Paula

Re: Time check-box suggestion

Arthur D. Edelstein
Dear Paula,

This feature will be in our next release. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best regards,
Arthur