Timelapse with variable binning: "Array size does not match image dimension"

Timelapse with variable binning: "Array size does not match image dimension"

Francois St-Pierre-2
Dear MM users,

I'm using MM 1.3.40. I've been trying to take time-lapse movies using
the Multi-Dimensional Acquisition GUI. I'm able to take movies when
all images taken (brightfield, CFP, YFP, etc.) are of the same binning
state. However, if some images (e.g. brightfield) are taken at 1x1
binning and others (e.g. fluorescent) are taken at 2x2 binning, I'm
getting a error window with the following message: "Array size does
not match image dimension".

Any idea how to resolve this?

Cheers,

Francois

Re: Timelapse with variable binning: "Array size does not match image dimension"

hggarcia
Hi!

There's a bug in MM 1.3.40. I think it's going to get fixed it in the next
version.
You should try 1.3.39 and replace the file ij.jar from the installation with
the one you can download from here: http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/ij.jar

Hope this helps!

Hernan