Trouble instaling custome Plug-in MM2.0

Vincent
Hello everyone

I'm having a little trouble for installing my custom plug-in in MM2.0
I've coded a MM 2.0 Plug-in using NetBeans following the MM method (adapted for 2.0) : wiki/Writing_plugins_for_Micro-Manager.

It works fine when launching it from the IDE :
MM2.0 open and my plug-in appears in the sub-menu "On-The-Fly Image Processing".

But when I want to install it on MM 2.0 by putting the ".jar" in the "mmplugins" folder as describe in  wiki/Version_2.0_Plugins.
My plug-in doesn't appears in any menu/sub-menu.

Some information :
My "Wiener2.jar" is located in : C:\Micro-Manager-2.0beta\mmplugins

My plugins is as follow :
@Plugin(type = Wiener2.class)
public class Wiener2 implements ProcessorPlugin, SciJavaPlugin  {
Override functions
}

When I build my project I got this warning :
warning: Supported source version 'RELEASE_6' from annotation processor 'org.scijava.annotations.AnnotationProcessor' less than -source '1.8'

Did I miss something ? Did I need to do something more with MM to allow him to detects my Plug-in ?

Any information will be appreciate.

Sincerely
Vincent

Re: Trouble instaling custome Plug-in MM2.0

Chris Weisiger
Hi Vincent,

<https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Writing_plugins_for_Micro-Manager. >

My plugins is as follow :
@Plugin(type = Wiener2.class)
public class Wiener2 implements ProcessorPlugin, SciJavaPlugin  {
Override functions
}

Your @Plugin annotation is wrong. The type should be ProcessorPlugin.class, not Wiener2.class.

-Chris

Re: Trouble instaling custome Plug-in MM2.0

Vincent
Thank you,
I corrected it, but it still doesn't appear in any menu/sub-menu.
any ideas where else is the problem ?

sincerely
Vincent

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you,
I corrected it, but it still doesn't appear in any menu/sub-menu.
any ideas where else is the problem ?

if you have not already done so. Also examine the CoreLog, which may log useful information during startup.

-Chris

Re: Trouble instaling custome Plug-in MM2.0

Vincent
I've seen the CoreLog and find my problem.
It was running on a higher JDK than the MM one.
Problem solve. It works find
Thank you.
Vincent

Optronics Microfire

Micro-Manager mailing list
Hi there,

I'm trying to get several firewire cameras working. The first one is Microfire by Optronics, mm recognizes the camera, shows it in the device configurer but when I try to get a live image, there's no related activity in the viewer. I think it's running in demo mode.

I installed the CMU and saw that it needed to be installed in combination with either the “DC1394” or the “IIDC” device adapter.

But the instructions of what files to put in which folder are not clear to me. Devices, Plugins and dlls, oh my!!!

Thanks,
John

John R. Bolz
Midwest Microscopes
2630 Valley Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI  48103
734-904-5204 (cell)
734-369-8879 (home)

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016, 01:11:33 AM EDT, Vincent <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you,
I corrected it, but it still doesn't appear in any menu/sub-menu.
any ideas where else is the problem ?

sincerely
Vincent

Re: Optronics Microfire

m.losen

Hi John,

I got the Optronics Microfire camera to work a few years ago in MM.

It was on a Windows 7, 32 bit system.

The original driver of the camera did not work with MM.

It needed to be replaced with this one:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~iwan/1394/download.html

as explained here:

https://micro-manager.org/wiki/IIDC

Since the original camera driver was already installed, I had to switch to the new driver in the Windows Device Manager also (“update driver software”).

However, I could only get the RAW image, which initially appeared  black and-white with a Bayer pattern.

This can be converted to a color image in imageJ later, however:

http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/astro/?page_id=84

http://www.physics.umanitoba.ca/undergraduate/astrocourses/2070/plugins/debayer.zip

Hope this helps,

Mario

Re: Optronics Microfire

Micro-Manager mailing list
Hi Mario,
Ok I’ll go back through the paperwork. I thought I did do that.
Thanks!
John

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

John R. Bolz