Quantcast

Turn live mode on or off (equivalent to pressing the Live mode button)

Turn live mode on or off (equivalent to pressing the Live mode button)

Matt Cottrell
I declare:

import org.micromanager.api.MMPlugin;
import org.micromanager.api.ScriptInterface;

Then I have a java class:

public abstract class HelloWorldPlugin implements MMPlugin, ScriptInterface {

// I would like to turn live mode on like this
// but it does not work

enableLiveMode(true)

)

What should I do?

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Cottrell
Leesburg, VA 20175

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-thomas-cottrell
http://www.mattcottrell.org
(302) 430-3489 mobile

Re: Turn live mode on or off (equivalent to pressing the Live mode button)

Matt Cottrell
I found a great example (thanks nico) that gives me great traction on my first micromanager plugin.

It’s here:  .../micromanager/plugins/Example

There the groundwork is laid to use “enableLiveMode(true)".  And it sets up a Jframe with a functional button.

This is going to be great.