Turret

Dominika Lyzwa
Hello, I hope you are having a good day.

My name is Ludzwa D. and I am working on a Zeiss microscope. I have installed micromanager 1.4.22 and have configured the hardware to enable access. However, I have an error message when trying to access the rotating turrent. When I remove the rotating turret I can load the hardware configuration however when we include the rotating turret we get the error message:

Error Loading Sources:WhiteLight

Java exception occured.
Java.lang.exception: line39 Property, Core, Init.1
Error in device "ZeissScope" Serial Command failed: Is the device connected to the serial port (14)

at.mmconej.MMCoreJJN!.CMMCore...

I would be very grateful for your help.
Many thanks.
Ludzwa

Re: Turret

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Ludzwa,

On 3/31/17 2:13 PM, Dominika Lyzwa wrote:

> My name is Ludzwa D. and I am working on a Zeiss microscope. I have
> installed micromanager 1.4.22 and have configured the hardware to
> enable access. However, I have an error message when trying
> to access the rotating turrent. When I remove the rotating turret I
> can load the hardware configuration however when we include the
> rotating turret we get the error message:
> Error Loading Sources:WhiteLight
> Java exception occured.
> Java.lang.exception: line39 Property, Core, Init.1
> Error in device "ZeissScope" Serial Command failed: Is the device
> connected to the serial port (14)

There used to be an error with the Axiovert200m that only happened after
switching on the scope for the first time.  It could be work around by
toggling the position of the dichroic turret (with the buttons on the
microscope base) before connecting with Micro-Manager.  That problem was
solved a while ago, so if this is what you are experiencing, please
update to the latest nightly build (and I would go for 2.0, it is much
nicer).