USB microscope with uManager

maidaa

Hello,

I am trying to use uManager as a tool to view and capture images from a USB microscope. I have found sources online that have asked a similar question but none of their solutions are working for me. I’ve tried the openCVgrabber as well as isight programs and I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or if these programs just don’t work for my issue.

Ideally, I would like to use this cheap microscope and use micromanager to manipulate the camera and images. If anyone knows any solutions I can try I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Anthony