Use of IJ roiManager in MM beanshell scrip

Use of IJ roiManager in MM beanshell scrip

correijn
Hi,

I'm trying write a beanshell script to use imageJ's ROI Multi measure to record measurements from multiple ROIs for every image that is acquired by MM. This was simple in ImageJ macro:

roiManager("multi measure");

However, making it work in beanshell is proving a step too far for my limited scripting skills...
I have got as far as:

import ij.*;
gui.snapSingleImage();
roim = new ij.plugin.frame.RoiManager();

which opens the ROI manager, but I can't manage to find a way to run the "Multi measure" command?

Any help / thoughts would be happily received!

Best regards,

Joao