Using Micromanager with Olympus DP73 camera

Amy

Using Micromanager with Olympus DP73 camera

Amy
Hello all,

I saw some older posts about Micromanager and Olympus cameras. I have an
Olympus DP73. I was wondering if there have been any new developments which
would allow me to use Micromanager with the Olympus DP73 camera.

Thank you,
Amy

Re: Using Micromanager with Olympus DP73 camera

Aurélien Courtois
Hello,
I managed to use the DP21 from Olympus with micromanager. But i had to give up on Windows and install Ubuntu instead. Maybe same works for DP73 ?
Best,
Aure

Le mer. 15 janv. 2020 à 06:13, Amy <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello all,

I saw some older posts about Micromanager and Olympus cameras. I have an
Olympus DP73. I was wondering if there have been any new developments which
would allow me to use Micromanager with the Olympus DP73 camera.

Thank you,
Amy

Aurélien Courtois - PhD
Laboratory for chromosome segregation
BDR RIKEN
2-2-3 Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0047, Japan
Tel: +81-78-306-3346
[hidden email]

The contents of this email are confidential to the recipient and may not be revealed to a third party without the permission of the author.