Visitech Infinity 3 Confocal Support?

aidanmoore
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has heard about the development of a Visitech Infinity 3 Confocal device driver for Micro-Manager?

I had heard back in October 2016  via a Visitech technical contact that support for the Infinity 3 was in development for MM, but have not heard anything since.

Thanks,

Aidan

Re: Visitech Infinity 3 Confocal Support?

Mark Tsuchida-3
Hi Aidan,

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 5:58 AM, aidanmoore <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has heard about the development of a Visitech
Infinity 3 Confocal device driver for Micro-Manager?

I had heard back in October 2016  via a Visitech technical contact that
support for the Infinity 3 was in development for MM, but have not heard
anything since.

There is a "VisiTech_iSIM" device available in recent nightly builds.
It has not been tested on an Infinity 3 (unless VisiTech has), so your mileage may vary.

Best,
Mark