Where is "Conserve RAM" in MM 1.4.22?

Jackson, Joshua Matthew

Hello,

I am using MM 1.4.22 (32 bit), and I cannot find the “Conserve RAM” option. It is in the manual, and I found the archived threads that led to it’s implementation. But I cannot find it in Tools à Options. Does anyone know where this option is?

Thanks,
Matt Jackson

Re: Where is "Conserve RAM" in MM 1.4.22?

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Matt,

I am using MM 1.4.22 (32 bit), and I cannot find the “Conserve RAM” option. It is in the manual, and I found the archived threads that led to it’s implementation. But I cannot find it in Tools à Options. Does anyone know where this option is?

That option was removed a long time ago (to simplify things for the user).  I deleted the relevant sections from the documentation.