Which drivers to install for AmScope MU series camera on Micro-Manager

Which drivers to install for AmScope MU series camera on Micro-Manager

Yasaman Daghighi
I am trying to connect to my MU800 AmScope camera using Micro-Manager. However, while I have installed many different versions of camera drivers from the AmScope website, the Micro-Manager Configurator does not recognize the camera drivers.

The camera drivers available from AmScope are DirectShow and Twain, and are not of the same .dll format as other camera drivers I have seen.

How do I get Micro-Manager to recognize the AmScope drivers using the Configurator?

Thanks!

--

Yasaman Daghighi, PhD
Postdoctoral Scholar

Re: Which drivers to install for AmScope MU series camera on Micro-Manager

Geoff Pickford
Hi,

I have done that for AmScope MU 503B without serious problems. Uninstall all other MM versions first.

You must go to MM 2 web site and download Ver 2 Beta. This allows you to add MU series cameras

Geoff Pickford
Sent from my iPad

PO Box 618, Wollongong, NSW, 2500 Australia

Laboratory Mobile 0417 417 507