Window

Antonin Hoel
I have just started using Micromanager, and it looks like a wonderfull tool.
Thanks for developping it!
I have however a small window problem. I would like to use the multiple position acquisition option, but when I open the position list window, I am unable to check the axis: the checkboxes are cut by the bottom of the window. When I try to enlarge the window, the space for the position list get bigger, but the checkboxes for the axis remain outside of the window.

I coudn't find out how to deal with this. Any help would be welcome.

I just downloaded the last version of Micromanager, the one that allow to use the Marzhauser tango (I found the link on this forum). I am using it on windows xp.

Best regards,
Antonin

Re: Window

Arthur D. Edelstein
Hi Antonin,

Thanks for reporting the bug you have seen in the position list
window. What operating system and version of the operating system are
you using?

Best regards,
Arthur

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Antonin Hoel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have just started using Micromanager, and it looks like a wonderfull tool.
> Thanks for developping it!
> I have however a small window problem. I would like to use the multiple
> position acquisition option, but when I open the position list window, I am
> unable to check the axis: the checkboxes are cut by the bottom of the
> window. When I try to enlarge the window, the space for the position list
> get bigger, but the checkboxes for the axis remain outside of the window.
>
> I coudn't find out how to deal with this. Any help would be welcome.
>
> I just downloaded the last version of Micromanager, the one that allow to
> use the Marzhauser tango (I found the link on this forum). I am using it on
> windows xp.
>
> Best regards,
> Antonin

Re: Window

Hi Antonin,

> I have however a small window problem. I would like to use the
> multiple
> position acquisition option, but when I open the position list
> window, I am
> unable to check the axis: the checkboxes are cut by the bottom of the
> window. When I try to enlarge the window, the space for the position
> list
> get bigger, but the checkboxes for the axis remain outside of the
> window.

Could you send a screenshot of that window to [hidden email]?

The size of the bottom pane depends on the number of stages in your
system, but is otherwise hardcoded.  My suspicion is that your system
uses a font with a different size (large fonts?) or there might be an
issue with you locale.

Re : Re: Window

Antonin Hoel
Thanks for your very quick reply,

You will find attached a screenshot of the window.
I will try to see if I can change the font. I just tryed on another computer (still windows xp, service pack 3, french) and had the same problem.

Best regards,
Antonin

> > I have however a small window problem. I would like to use
> the
>
> > multiple
>
> > position acquisition option, but when I open the position
> list
>
> > window, I am
>
> > unable to check the axis: the checkboxes are cut by the
> bottom of the
>
> > window. When I try to enlarge the window, the space for the
> position
>
> > list
>
> > get bigger, but the checkboxes for the axis remain outside
> of the
>
> > window.
>

> Could you send a screenshot of that window to [hidden email]?
>

> The size of the bottom pane depends on the number of stages in
> your
>
> system, but is otherwise hardcoded.  My suspicion is that
> your system
>
> uses a font with a different size (large fonts?) or there might
> be an
>
> issue with you locale.
>

> Best,
>

> Nico

> View message @ http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/Window-tp4985905p4986287.html
>

> To unsubscribe from Window, click here.

window.JPG (274K) Download Attachment

Re: Re : Re: Window

Nico Stuurman
Administrator
Hi Antonin,

> Thanks for your very quick reply,
>
> You will find attached a screenshot of the window.

Mine looks the same if I use a configuration that does not use any stage.  Are you sure that you have a Z-stage or XY-stage included in your configuration file?  If so, can you send us your configuration file?  You can also test with the demo configuration file (which includes a Z and XY stage).

Re : Re: Window

Antonin Hoel
Thanks a lot for your help, it is working now.

My mistake was to think that I could only put the Tango Controller in the Hardware configuration.
I just had to put as well the XY and Z stage for it to work.

Best regards,
Antonin