Quantcast

Writing Plugin: Load data sets

tontondave617
Hi,

I am writing a plugin that should let me choose a directory within my PC and load the data values in that directory as stacks. I have been looking at  examples from MM source folder "plugins" and the DLLAutoReloader caught my attention, however, I couldn't find its java file for me to open and use as a reference when i'm writing my own. Can someone help me how can I implement this? or even just a basic structure for me to start?

I am using Eclipse Kepler with Micro-Manager.

Anton.