Zeis Discovery v 20 with Axiocam 506 color setup with micro-manager

Zeis Discovery v 20 with Axiocam 506 color setup with micro-manager

dksamuel2
Respected Micro-manager users, Have any of you set up Zeis Discovery v 20 with Axiocam 506 color , I need to as the supplied basic software does not meet my requirements of z stack imaging. Will be thankful for tips, regards, Dr.Samuel, IIHR, Bangalore , India