Quantcast

Zeiss Definite Focus 2

jahdoos
Hi - does umanager have a device for the Zeiss Definite Focus 2? I have used the DF1 before, and when I talked to Zeiss they mentioned that they had shared the API to the DF2 with umanager. They did not know if it had been implemented as a device yet, however.

Does anyone know the status DF2 in umanager?

Thanks!

Rob

Re: Zeiss Definite Focus 2

jahdoos
Solved - it is not implemented but in the planned pipeline for the future.

Re: Zeiss Definite Focus 2

egreenwald
jahdoos wrote
Solved - it is not implemented but in the planned pipeline for the future.
Thank you for posting the response you have found. We purchased a Zeiss Z1 in October and they delivered it with a DF2 (even though we didn't ask for it) so the implementation of this will be appreciated when you can get to it in the pipeline.

Re: Zeiss Definite Focus 2

TLenstra
I have recently purchased a Zeiss Z1 microscope with a Definite Focus DF2. I have tried using the old DF1 device plugin in micro-manager to turn on the DF2, which partly works, but micro-manager is not able to turn on the DF2 during image acquisition. Do you have any idea on the timeline when the DF2 will be implemented in micro-manager? Thanks!