calling setPositionList(pl) in MM2 API

MonikaP
Dear all,

I am trying to update my scripts to Micromanager2. I managed part of it,
but I got stuck at the setPositionList method that used to be called via
gui.setPositionList(pl). I tried several combinations that I could think
of after reading this
https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/~MM/doc-2.0.0-beta/mmstudio/org/micromanager/PositionListManager.html
but I failed (my Java knowledge is very limited). How can I call this
method in mm2?

Regards,
Monika

Re: calling setPositionList(pl) in MM2 API

Nico Stuurman-2
Hi Monika,

On 6/29/2017 5:29 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I am trying to update my scripts to Micromanager2. I managed part of
> it, but I got stuck at the setPositionList method that used to be
> called via gui.setPositionList(pl). I tried several combinations that
> I could think of after reading this
> https://valelab4.ucsf.edu/~MM/doc-2.0.0-beta/mmstudio/org/micromanager/PositionListManager.html
> but I failed (my Java knowledge is very limited). How can I call this
> method in mm2?

import org.micromanager.PositionListManager;
import org.micromanager.PositionList;

PositionList pl = mm.positions().getPositionList();
mm.positions().setPositionList( pl );

- Nico