configuration for Thorlabs MLS203 stage

foster.olive@asu.edu
Hi everyone,
I'm new to MicroManager and am trying to utilize it with my Thorlabs MLS203 XY stage with 2-channel brushless motor BBD202 with joystick controller. I have everything working through both the APT and Kinesis software, but am having difficulty setting up the hardware configuration in MM. When I try to configure it, on step 2, the ThorlabsAPTStage selection is unavailable.

I have seen prior posts on this topic but not in recent months or any that fixed the issue, so I thought I would start a new thread. I eventually want to utilize this stage and MM for multiple XY image acquisition and stitching using either a Hamamatsu ORCA R2 or Zeiss Axiocam MRm 2.1 monochrome camera.

Some info on my system: Virtual USB port (COM5), MM Studio version 1.4.22, MMCore version 8.1.0, Device API version 65, Module API version 10, 32-bit version of MM running in 64-bit Win 7

Below is the config file text. Anyone have any suggestions for a novice user? Thanks!
Foster

# Reset
Property,Core,Initialize,0

# Devices
Device,COM5,SerialManager,COM5
Device,XYStage,Thorlabs,XYStage
Device,DCam,DemoCamera,DCam
Device,DShutter,DemoCamera,DShutter
Device,ZStage,DemoCamera,DStage

# Pre-init settings for devices
Property,XYStage,Port,COM5

# Pre-init settings for COM ports
Property,COM5,AnswerTimeout,500.0000
Property,COM5,BaudRate,115200
Property,COM5,DelayBetweenCharsMs,0.0000
Property,COM5,Handshaking,Off
Property,COM5,Parity,None
Property,COM5,StopBits,1

# Initialize