configuration of PI M-605 / C-862

Fernandez, Pablo

Dear µManager users,

does anyone have experience setting up a PI linear stage M-605 via C-862 controller?

I'm using MM 1.4.22  in windows 7; the

stage works perfectly fine using the firmware PIMikroMove.

With the MM configuration wizard I can add the GCS controller,

but when adding the device PIZStage, I just get

Error in dvice "PIZStrage": Unknown error in the device (1)

Previously I tried using the DLL devices and had the

same problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all for your attention.

Have a nice day,

pablo

Tel +49-(0)89-289-12490

E27 Zellbiophysik

Technische Universität München

James-Franck-Straße 1

D 85748 Garching b. München

Re: configuration of PI M-605 / C-862

P.Almada

Hi Pablo,

Have you tried using the PI_GCS_2 driver and not the PI_GCS? You should also double check the baud rate is correct.

Kind regards,

Pedro