coolled control

MATHIEU Benjamin
Hello,
i would like to know if we can drive control the coolled illumination
(switch between led, intensity and shutter), i try precisexcite led
illuminator driver but we can control only the shutter.
thanks

bmathieu.vcf (286 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: coolled control

Arthur D. Edelstein
Dear Mathieu,

Did you look at the Device Properties for the PrecisExcite? (Select
the menu Tools...Device/Property Browser.) They allow you to choose a
channel and set the intensity. You can add these properties to your
configuration presets.

Best regards,
Arthur