delay between triggered z-stacks

Dear List,

I am running a z-piezo through a NI DAQ board by sending its controller analog signal levels. I set up a DA Z stage-DA  device and trigger the movement as well as some lasers (Multi DA State device) through the Fire out of the Camera.
It all works, however I get an about 1.5 second delay between z-stacks which I cannot explain. If I just run several channels over time, no such delay appears.
Does anybody know a fix?

Dr. Jens Bernhard Bosse

Heinrich Pette Institute
Leibniz Institute for Experimental Virology
Structural Biology of Viruses
Subunit Quantitative Virology
Martinistr. 52
20251 Hamburg