error - opencvgrabber won't show camera images

error - opencvgrabber won't show camera images

jimD1953
I've configured OpenCVGrabber to work with my inskam usb microscope.  It
works fine with their software but with the latest nightly build I can't get
any images to display.  When I go to live mode it gives the error
"an error occurred while processing images"

hs_err_pid7868.log
<http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/file/t397441/hs_err_pid7868.log>

CoreLog20190903T204316_pid7868.txt
<http://micro-manager.3463995.n2.nabble.com/file/t397441/CoreLog20190903T204316_pid7868.txt>

Re: error - opencvgrabber won't show camera images

Stuurman, Nico
Hi Jim,

On 9/3/2019 6:12 PM, jimD1953 wrote:
> I've configured OpenCVGrabber to work with my inskam usb microscope.  It
> works fine with their software but with the latest nightly build I can't get
> any images to display.  When I go to live mode it gives the error
> "an error occurred while processing images"

Your Corelog shows that you have the ImageFlipper switched on.  The
ImageFlipper does not work with your image data type (presumably RGB).
Switch off all On-The-Fly Processors (under the plugins menu), and try
again.