fotodyne

Robert Wick
I am looking to update the software on my Fotodyne image capture device.
I have an older model 60-2405. Was all set to purchase the software but
Fotodyne is out of business! Can anyone help me out?

Rob Wick

--
Robert L. Wick, Professor
Stockbridge School of Agriculture

Re: fotodyne

m.losen
Hi Rob,

"I am looking to update the software on my Fotodyne image capture device.
I have an older model 60-2405. Was all set to purchase the software but Fotodyne is out of business! Can anyone help me out?"

Often such devices use cameras from other manufacturers.
Do you have information on your camera?
(Sometimes the original info's are covered by paste-on labels.)
If the camera is from a well-known brand, there's a good chance that it's supported by micromanager.

Greetings,
Mario