Quantcast

hardware triggering NI DAQ

danny dorstijn
Hey all,

I have a NI PCI-6713 card. With this card I send different kinds of waves to two galvo scanners. I can make a connection with the NIMultiAnalog driver that comes standard with micro manager. My troubles are with generating different types of waves for the scanners. I'm not sure where to program it in, or if I have to program at all. I would like to keep it all in micromanager itself if that's possible. The information about sequencing is very limited on the site and I hoped to find a solution here.

Thanks in advance!

Danny