help required. ix83 olympus+micromanager

help required. ix83 olympus+micromanager

Pablo
Hi
I am having troubles trying to control an ix83 olympus inverted epifluorescence microscope with micromanager. The microscope has a Qimaging camera.
All drivers are working, no incompatibility, but still the program can not control the microscope.
can anybody help me, in which case I can provide additional information
thanks!!!
pablo schwarzbaum
Univ. Buenos Aires

Re: help required. ix83 olympus+micromanager

Aurélien Duboin
Hi Pablo,

Which version of Micromanager are you using ?

It is known that the Olympus IX83 is only compatible with Micromanager 1.4.21.
See this page: https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Download%20Micro-Manager_Latest%20Release

Best,

Aurelien

Hi
I am having troubles trying to control an ix83 olympus inverted epifluorescence microscope with micromanager. The microscope has a Qimaging camera.
All drivers are working, no incompatibility, but still the program can not control the microscope.
can anybody help me, in which case I can provide additional information
thanks!!!
pablo schwarzbaum
Univ. Buenos Aires

Aurélien Duboin, PhD

Application Engineer

Alvéole

New address: 30, rue de Campo Formio - 75013 Paris - France

Tel. : +33 (0)1 84 17 22 28

Tel. : +33 (0)6 84 41 38 42

alveolelab.com

Re: help required. ix83 olympus+micromanager

Pablo
hi Aurelien
thanks for your message!
the problem is that with Micromanager 1.4.21. our optimos cmos  Qimaging camera does not seem to work.
i would need a micromanager version capable of working with both ix83 and the camera...
?
best regards
pablo