help with mm2 acquisition script

MonikaP
Dear all,

based on the provided example for multichannel acquisition, I wrote a
script that works as a "software shutter". The script is here:
https://github.com/pawlowska/micro-manager-scripts/blob/master/mm2_manualAcquisition.bsh

basically, I wrote a block of code that should be run after every
position using the line

mm.acquisitions().attachRunnable(-1, -1, 0, 0, runnable); // f, p, c, s

however, to execute the code that is supposed to happen after last
position, I need to add to my acquisition one more position that I want
to image. How should I attach the runnable to be actually run after
every position?

Regards,
Monika