Quantcast

how to lower the exposure time in micro-manager?

how to lower the exposure time in micro-manager?

Jun Liao
Hi Everyone,

I have a problem lowering the exposure time in micro-manager.

Now the smallest exposure value allowed by micro manager is 1 ms. But I want to use 0.01 ms or 10 us. But every time I choose a value smaller than 1 ms, the micro manager will automaticlly jump to 1ms.

Can anyone tell me how to change the limit? Thank you very much!

By the way, I am using Zyla camera. From the manual, the smallest exposure time allowed is 9 us.

Best,
Jun