installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

jward-2
Hello,

I tried configuring micromanager on an olympus ix81 scope. There are just
two problems with the installation:

1) the fluorescent lamp controller is not working. The laser is a cell^R
version, and I can't see any obvious way of configuring it differently to
how I'm doing it currently.

2) the stage controller is not working. The stage is from Marzhauser and
is connected via a serial port that doesn't seem to be recognized by
micromanager. There is a section on the "hardware" support section about
how the stage can be run using the lidl controller provided that TANGO is
installed:

http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Marzhauser

however, I'm not sure exactly how to do this. I've tried manually editing
the config file but without success.

Any help would be gratefully received, thanks,

Jon Ward

here's a copy of my current config file in case it's useful:

# Generated by Configurator on Fri Feb 05 10:58:17 CET 2010

# Reset
Property,Core,Initialize,0

# Devices
Device,COM1,SerialManager,COM1
Device,Shutter1,Olympus,Shutter1
Device,LightPath,Olympus,LightPath
Device,Objective,Olympus,Objective
Device,TransmittedLamp,Olympus,TransmittedLamp
Device,FluorescenceLamp,Olympus,FluorescenceLamp
Device,ManualFocus,Olympus,ManualFocus
Device,OlympusHub,Olympus,OlympusHub
Device,Hamamatsu_DCAM,Hamamatsu,Hamamatsu_DCAM
Device,AutoFocusZDC,Olympus,AutoFocusZDC

# Pre-init settings for devices
Property,OlympusHub,Port,COM1
Property,Hamamatsu_DCAM,Slot,0

# Pre-init settings for COM ports
Property,COM1,AnswerTimeout,500.0000
Property,COM1,BaudRate,19200
Property,COM1,DelayBetweenCharsMs,0.0000
Property,COM1,Handshaking,Off
Property,COM1,Parity,Even
Property,COM1,StopBits,2

# Initialize
Property,Core,Initialize,1

# Delays

# Roles
Property,Core,Camera,Hamamatsu_DCAM
Property,Core,Shutter,Shutter1
Property,Core,Focus,ManualFocus
Property,Core,AutoShutter,1

# Camera-synchronized devices

# Labels
# LightPath
Label,LightPath,1,Side Port
Label,LightPath,0,Eye
# Objective
Label,Objective,5,Position-6
Label,Objective,4,Position-5
Label,Objective,3,Position-4
Label,Objective,2,Position-3
Label,Objective,1,Position-2
Label,Objective,0,Position-1
# TransmittedLamp
Label,TransmittedLamp,1,On
Label,TransmittedLamp,0,Off
# FluorescenceLamp
Label,FluorescenceLamp,1,On
Label,FluorescenceLamp,0,Off

# Configuration presets
# Group: Channel

# Group: System
# Preset: Startup

# PixelSize settings

Re: installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

Andreas Bruckbauer
Hello,
i also had some problems with the Olympus IX81 configuration. On my mic, the turret for the dichroics, the filter wheel, the fluorescent lamp and some IO ports for lasers are operated by an additional cellR card and the bus cable connected to it (or an ethernet cable in case of the fluorescent lamp and excitation filters). I could not get these components to work. The Marzhauser stage does not work with the Olympus software, so i am quite used to work it with the joy stick only. Furthermore i had problems when changing the objective, the mic changed it once, but then micromanager stopped responding. Does anybody know what Olympus hardware is actually supported in micromanager?
best wishes

Andreas

Re: installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

Hoover, Karl
Hi,

Could you please send us the debug  corelog.txt and the configuration file per:

http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Micro-Manager_FAQ

"Something does not work. What do I do?"

Best Regards,
Karl Hoover

i also had some problems with the Olympus IX81 configuration. On my mic, the turret for the dichroics, the filter wheel, the fluorescent lamp and some IO ports for lasers are operated by an additional cellR card and the bus cable connected to it (or an ethernet cable in case of the fluorescent lamp and excitation filters). I could not get these components to work. The Marzhauser stage does not work with the Olympus software, so i am quite used to work it with the joy stick only. Furthermore i had problems when changing the objective, the mic changed it once, but then micromanager stopped responding. Does anybody know what Olympus hardware is actually supported in micromanager?
best wishes

Andreas

Re: installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

Jonathan James Ward
Hello Karl,

I've checked with Marzhauser and apparently we need the newer (TANGO)
version of their controller for Micromanager to work with the stage. On
my system, the only thing that is not controlled correctly by
micromanager is the fluorescent lamp. The transmitted light, objectives,
filters, camera and shutters all seem to work fine, and it's impressive
how simple it has been to set up these devices with micromanager.

The fluorescent lamp is an Olympus cell^R mt20 that is connected to the
PC (running Windows XP) by an ethernet cable. The problem is that
turning on the fluorescent lamp in the device/property browser also
leads to the transmitted lamp being moved to the "on" position in the
device/property menu but when this happens only transmitted light
illuminates the sample. The same thing happens when I click the
transmitted lamp check box to "on". I've included my configuration file
and the logs below.

I hope you can help, and thanks,

Jon

# Generated by Configurator on Tue Feb 09 17:46:38 CET 2010

# Reset
Property,Core,Initialize,0

# Devices
Device,COM1,SerialManager,COM1
Device,Shutter1,Olympus,Shutter1
Device,LightPath,Olympus,LightPath
Device,Objective,Olympus,Objective
Device,TransmittedLamp,Olympus,TransmittedLamp
Device,FluorescenceLamp,Olympus,FluorescenceLamp
Device,ManualFocus,Olympus,ManualFocus
Device,OlympusHub,Olympus,OlympusHub
Device,Hamamatsu_DCAM,Hamamatsu,Hamamatsu_DCAM
Device,AutoFocusZDC,Olympus,AutoFocusZDC
Device,FilterCube,Olympus,FilterCube

[...]

Label,Objective,5,empty
Label,Objective,4,empty
Label,Objective,3,100x
Label,Objective,2,60x
Label,Objective,1,20x
Label,Objective,0,10x
# TransmittedLamp
Label,TransmittedLamp,1,On
Label,TransmittedLamp,0,Off
# FluorescenceLamp
Label,FluorescenceLamp,1,On
Label,FluorescenceLamp,0,Off
# FilterCube
Label,FilterCube,5,Position-6
Label,FilterCube,4,Position-5
Label,FilterCube,3,Position-4
Label,FilterCube,2,Position-3
Label,FilterCube,1,Position-2
Label,FilterCube,0,Position-1

# Configuration presets
# Group: Channel

# Group: System
# Preset: Startup

# PixelSize settings

Hoover, Karl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please send us the debug  corelog.txt and the configuration file per:
>
> http://valelab.ucsf.edu/~nico/MMwiki/index.php/Micro-Manager_FAQ
>
> "Something does not work. What do I do?"
>

> Best Regards,
> Karl Hoover

LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): -------->>
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Core session started on 2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625 by Olympus on CELL
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Debug logging disabled
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Debug logging disabled
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > MM Studio version: 1.3.45
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > MMCore version 2.3.1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Device API version 34, Module API version 4
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:02.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Operating System: Windows XP 5.1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 loaded from SerialManager and labeled as COM1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 loaded from Olympus and labeled as Shutter1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 set as default shutter.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath loaded from Olympus and labeled as LightPath
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective loaded from Olympus and labeled as Objective
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as TransmittedLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as FluorescenceLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus loaded from Olympus and labeled as ManualFocus
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub loaded from Olympus and labeled as OlympusHub
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM loaded from Hamamatsu and labeled as Hamamatsu_DCAM
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM set as default camera.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC loaded from Olympus and labeled as AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC set as default auto-focus.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube loaded from Olympus and labeled as FilterCube
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Starting initialization sequence for 11 devices...
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 opened.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1UNIT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1UNIT IX2,FRM,RV1,FO,MU.6,HS"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1ver V01.01.02,V01.02.01"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2ver V01.02.01,---.--.--"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:05.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:06.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:07.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM Module Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:07.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM API Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Model: Hamamatsu 1394 C8484-05G01
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: CameraID: S/N: 2X0177
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Version: 1.01.03.H
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Driver version: 9.10.1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: ScanMode works
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Camera device set to Hamamatsu_DCAM
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Focus device set to ManualFocus
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:08.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): System state cache updated.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:09.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Processing startup script...
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Call to installAutofocusPlugin in MMAcquisitionEngine received. This method has been deprecated. Use MMStudioMainFrame.installAutofocusPlugin() instead.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): > installPlugin(String className, String menuName) is deprecated. Use installPlugin(String className) instead.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Error: TrackerControl fails to implement static String menuName.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > installPlugin(String className, String menuName) is deprecated. Use installPlugin(String className) instead.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Startup script finished.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:10.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): > createImageWin1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:29.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:39.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:40.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:41, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:41.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value 0 at row 2
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Shutter1/State:0
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout(1SHUT1)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:54.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout(1SHUT1)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:55.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:56.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:57.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:57.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:57.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:57.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:57.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value 1 at row 2
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Shutter1/State:1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:36:59.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:00.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:01, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:01, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:01.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:01.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:01.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value Off at row 16
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): > TransmittedLamp/Label:Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:11.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:12.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:13.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value On at row 16
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > TransmittedLamp/Label:On
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:15.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.140625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:16.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:17.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value 0 at row 18
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): > TransmittedLamp/State:0
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.234375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:26.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.875000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:27.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:28.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value On at row 22
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): > FluorescenceLamp/Label:On
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.234375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:31.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.234375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.234375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:32.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.062500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:33.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value Off at row 22
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > FluorescenceLamp/Label:Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:43.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:44.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:45.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value On at row 16
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > TransmittedLamp/Label:On
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:48.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:49.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:50.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value Off at row 22
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > FluorescenceLamp/Label:Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:53.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.890625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:54.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.187500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:55.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Setting value On at row 16
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > TransmittedLamp/Label:On
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:58.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 27"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.781250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:37:59.921875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1JOGSEL?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "1JOGSEL FH"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter OFF.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Started sequence acquisition: 2147483647 at 0 ms

LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Acquisition thread started
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:00.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:10.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Stopped sequence acquisition (Camera back in softare trigger mode
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:10.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:10.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:10.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): > Storing color model:IndexColorModel: #pixelBits = 8 numComponents = 3 color space = java.awt.color.ICC_ColorSpace@14ace71 transparency = 1 transIndex   = -1 has alpha = false isAlphaPre = false
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:14.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC message: FetchResponse-Received: "2AF +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): System reset at 2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > SerialManager
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > USBManager
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:15.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): >    COM1, Serial communication port
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 loaded from SerialManager and labeled as COM1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property AnswerTimeout=500.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property BaudRate=19200
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property DelayBetweenCharsMs=0.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Handshaking=Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Parity=Even
LOG(2010-02-09T18:38:18.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property StopBits=2
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 loaded from SerialManager and labeled as COM1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 loaded from Olympus and labeled as Shutter1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 set as default shutter.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath loaded from Olympus and labeled as LightPath
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective loaded from Olympus and labeled as Objective
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as TransmittedLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as FluorescenceLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus loaded from Olympus and labeled as ManualFocus
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub loaded from Olympus and labeled as OlympusHub
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM loaded from Hamamatsu and labeled as Hamamatsu_DCAM
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM set as default camera.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC loaded from Olympus and labeled as AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC set as default auto-focus.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube loaded from Olympus and labeled as FilterCube
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device BottomPort loaded from Olympus and labeled as BottomPort
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property AnswerTimeout=500.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property BaudRate=19200
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property DelayBetweenCharsMs=0.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Handshaking=Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Parity=Even
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property StopBits=2
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property AnswerTimeout=500.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property BaudRate=19200
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property DelayBetweenCharsMs=0.0000
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Handshaking=Off
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property Parity=Even
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:06.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): > COM1, property StopBits=2
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Starting initialization sequence for 12 devices...
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 opened.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1UNIT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1UNIT IX2,FRM,RV1,FO,MU.6,HS"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1ver V01.01.02,V01.02.01"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2ver V01.02.01,---.--.--"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:07.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.031250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.843750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:08.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:09.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM Module Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:09.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM API Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Model: Hamamatsu 1394 C8484-05G01
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: CameraID: S/N: 2X0177
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Version: 1.01.03.H
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Driver version: 9.10.1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: ScanMode works
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1ERR E01239"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.609375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device BottomPort message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1BPORT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device BottomPort message: FetchResponse-Received: "1BPORT X"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.750000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device BottomPort message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1BPORT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device BottomPort message: FetchResponse-Received: "1BPORT X"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Error occured. Device BottomPort. BottomPort. Invalid state (position) requested.
, file .\MMCore.cpp, line 758
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:10.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): >
Error code: 22
BottomPort. Invalid state (position) requested.
 in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]
java.lang.Exception: Error code: 22
BottomPort. Invalid state (position) requested.

        at mmcorej.MMCoreJJNI.CMMCore_initializeAllDevices(Native Method)

        at mmcorej.CMMCore.initializeAllDevices(CMMCore.java:49)

        at org.micromanager.conf.EditPropertiesPage.exitPage(EditPropertiesPage.java:160)

        at org.micromanager.conf.ConfiguratorDlg.setPage(ConfiguratorDlg.java:175)

        at org.micromanager.conf.ConfiguratorDlg.access$300(ConfiguratorDlg.java:56)

        at org.micromanager.conf.ConfiguratorDlg$2.actionPerformed(ConfiguratorDlg.java:115)

        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)

        at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)

        at org.micromanager.MMStudioMainFrame$34.actionPerformed(MMStudioMainFrame.java:980)

        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)

        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:14.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC message: FetchResponse-Received: "2AF +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.125000, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 loaded from SerialManager and labeled as COM1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 loaded from Olympus and labeled as Shutter1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 set as default shutter.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath loaded from Olympus and labeled as LightPath
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective loaded from Olympus and labeled as Objective
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as TransmittedLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp loaded from Olympus and labeled as FluorescenceLamp
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus loaded from Olympus and labeled as ManualFocus
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub loaded from Olympus and labeled as OlympusHub
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM loaded from Hamamatsu and labeled as Hamamatsu_DCAM
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM set as default camera.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC loaded from Olympus and labeled as AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC set as default auto-focus.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube loaded from Olympus and labeled as FilterCube
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Starting initialization sequence for 11 devices...
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 opened.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1ERR E01239"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.296875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1UNIT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1UNIT IX2,FRM,RV1,FO,MU.6,HS"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1ver V01.01.02,V01.02.01"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2ver?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "2ver V01.02.01,---.--.--"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.687500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.718750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.796875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.828125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:56.984375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.015625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.093750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.156250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.203125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSEL +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.312500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:57.671875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM Module Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.078125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: DCAM API Version: 2.20.907.2741 (December 2007)
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Model: Hamamatsu 1394 C8484-05G01
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: CameraID: S/N: 2X0177
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Camera Version: 1.01.03.H
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: Driver version: 9.10.1
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:58.953125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM message: ScanMode works
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Hamamatsu_DCAM initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.218750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.250000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.281250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube initialized.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Camera device set to Hamamatsu_DCAM
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Focus device set to ManualFocus
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto shutter ON.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.531250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.593750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.625000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1PRISM?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Received: "1PRISM 2"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.703125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1OB?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Objective message: FetchResponse-Received: "1OB 4"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.734375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.765625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.812500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.859375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.906250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMPSW?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMPSW ON"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.937500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1LMP?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LMP 66"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:39:59.968750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2FARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2FARLMT 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.046875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOGSNS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOGSNS 10"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.109375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2JOG?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2JOG OFF"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2NEARLMT?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2NEARLMT 3000000"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.265625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1MU?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Received: "1MU 1"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): System state cache updated.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.515625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "1SHUT1?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Received: "1SHUT1 OUT"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.578125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: ExecuteQuery-Sending: "2POS?"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.640625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Received: "2POS 565532"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:00.656250, 1408, 00129EA0:): > preventDisplayAdapterChangeExceptions() called.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.171875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Auto-focus device set to AutoFocusZDC
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.328125, 1408, 00129EA0:): > cleaning up acquisition engine
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.343750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device Shutter1 message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.359375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device LightPath message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.375000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.390625, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.406250, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device TransmittedLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.421875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.437500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.453125, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FluorescenceLamp message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.468750, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device ManualFocus message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.500000, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device FilterCube message: FetchResponse-Timeout()
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:15.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device AutoFocusZDC message: FetchResponse-Received: "2AF +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.484375, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "1LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.546875, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device OlympusHub message: FetchResponse-Received: "2LOG +"
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): Device COM1 message: Serial port COM1 closed.

LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): All devices unloaded.
LOG(2010-02-09T18:40:16.562500, 1408, 00129EA0:): System reset at 2010-02-09T18:40:16.562500.

Re: installation of micromanager on olympus ix81

Hoover, Karl
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the very useful information about your issue with the Olympus ix81. I'll send the information along to the authors of the adapter for that microscope.

Are you able to get the TANGO version from Marzhauser  directly?

Best Regards,

Karl Hoover