installing micro-manager on debian 10

ferdy jean-baptiste
Hi all,

I just tried to install micro-manager on a fresh debian 10. Following instruction,
and previous posts in this list, I ran (as su)

./configure --enable-imagej-plugin=/usr/local/ImageJ --with-ij-jar=/usr/share/java/ij.jar
make

everything seemed to run fine there. Then

make fetchdeps

appeared to do nothing. Is this a problem?? I continued anyway with

make install

wich did not complain of anything, but did not copy the mmimagej sript
in /usr/local/ImageJ/. I am stuck there, with a compiled software which
I cannot execute! Any idea what I did wrong??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jean-Baptiste.