integrating the Ludl Single Axis Stage with micromanager

integrating the Ludl Single Axis Stage with micromanager

kannan madhusudan
Hi all,
    I am trying to integrate the Ludl Single Axis Stage with micromanager. I have added all the necesary parameters in the Hardware Configuration Wizard. When i click on the 'autofocus' button on the main GUI of micromanager, i get the following error message:
    "Error Code 17: Cant find device with specified label".
 how to go about this?

--
Madhusudan
+918008529919

Re: integrating the Ludl Single Axis Stage with micromanager

Nico Stuurman-4
Hi Madhusan,

>     I am trying to integrate the Ludl Single Axis Stage with
> micromanager. I have added all the necesary parameters in the
> Hardware Configuration Wizard. When i click on the 'autofocus'
> button on the main GUI of micromanager, i get the following error
> message:
>     "Error Code 17: Cant find device with specified label".
>  how to go about this?

First, can Micro-Manager read the position of your single axis stage?
Do you see a Z position reported in the bottom of the Main Window?
Then, can Micro-Manager control your Z-stage?  Can you acquire a Z-
stack using the stage?

When you click on the button to the right of the 'autofocus' button,
what autofocus device (if any) is selected?