leica DC350F twain source

charlotte riviere
Hi,
We are trying to use micromanager with our leica camera DC350F. We have an error messsage : "error 22", unsupported image compression.
However, if we open the twain source application, image compression is set to none. It seems that the default size image in micromanager is 1700x1200, while our camera is 1300x1030.

We did not managed to fix this.
Any clue?
Thank you for your help

Charlotte Rivière