mailing list and autoresponders

Stuurman, Nico
Sorry everyone!

I have been quite happy with the "cleanliness" of this mailing list (and
removed many spam emails before they reached the list), and am very
sorry about the [hidden email] autoresponder (but note sure how I
could have avoided it from spamming this list).   While they celebrate
Chinese New Year, they have been removed from this mailing list, and I
hope that someone can explain to them that this will not help their
sales.  If others use auto-responders, please make sure to exclude this
mailing list.

Re: mailing list and autoresponders

phil richard ershler
Actually, it was quite amusing watching the message going around and around.

Phil