mapping NI DAC card ports

Knecht, David
I am having trouble understanding how to activate digital TTL ports on a National Instruments 6723 card through Micro-manger.  The cable has 16 BNC connectors mapped to various ports.  The digital TTL ports are labelled 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 on the BNC's.  By trial and error, I have mapped these to Micro-manager states such that
State 1= #12
State 2= #2
State 4= #10
State 8= #8
However, I have not been able to figure out if there is a logic here because I have been unable to activate the rest of the cable ports.  If I understand the states correctly, I would use a digital conversion, but I have tried state 16 and 32 and they don’t seem to activate any of the remaining ports.  Can someone explain whatever it is that I am missing?  The Micro-manager instructions for the NI card got me started, but don’t go far enough for me to figure this out.  Thanks- Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor , Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125