multiple cameras

maggu
Hi, I'd like to grab frames from multiple gigE cameras (same type) at the
same time and wanted to ask how to possibly do this with the micromanager
python api.

Best

Re: multiple cameras

JonD
Administrator
maggu wrote
> Hi, I'd like to grab frames from multiple gigE cameras (same type) at the
> same time and wanted to ask how to possibly do this with the micromanager
> python api.

Try out the Multi Camera device adapter:
https://micro-manager.org/wiki/Utilities#Multi-Camera.

I'd suggest starting by making sure it works from Micro-Manager, and once it
does then you use the Python API.

Jon

Re: multiple cameras

maggu
Hi Jon,

thanks a lot for your reply. I tried to follow the guide, but already when I
want to add a second GigE camera, I get: native module failed to load (6).
I'm not sure how to proceed. Is there an interface where a gige camera can
be added via IP address rather than name?

Thanks and very best,

maggu